Sunday, January 27, 2013

They Call Me Chef Fatty (spoken with a fake french accent)

People say that you should never trust a skinny chef, and though I am not saying that weight has anything to do with good cooking. skinny is something you would never accuse me of. Even before I went to culinary school I loved food and food reality television (Go Iron Chef Geoffery Zachrian!).

What is the style of my cooking I hear you ask? Well it would best be described as rustic with a twist. (The Fat Kid calls it Experimental Comfort food) I find that food, whether it is simple or complicated, needs a perfect balance for it to truly sing. I once took two months to perfect my garlic bread recipe.

Now there is a misconception that all chefs only like fancy food. True chefs like all types of food. From the cheap to expensive all food has its place. The one thing we can all agree on food is that it brings us all together and unites all of humanity. Besides being good, it also brings culture and goodness to everyone it touches. To our fat and skinny kids alike we hope that you can be a fat kid with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment