Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm the Token Skinny Guy

Truth is I'm not THAT skinny, but in comparison to other contributors, I'm the token skinny guy.

 Also, I'm not a foodie.  Don't get my wrong I LOVE food.  Just as much as anybody, but my tastes aren't as discerning.  I don't really watch food or cooking shows.  I can throw some crap in a pot and see what happens.  Sometimes its even delicious.

I know how to cook, but rarely do.

I'll eat pretty much anything that's put in front of me.  Some things bring me more joygasms than other things, but I'll eat almost all things without complaint.

I do know how to form and offer an opinion though, and I'm very happy to be part of a place that allows me to do two of my favorite things.  Eat, and talk about the things I eat.

 This promises to be an exciting little voyage.  I can't wait to eat all the things, and then tell you all about it, and how you should have been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment