Thursday, January 24, 2013

I am the Fat Kid

Welcome! I'm starting a food blog. If you know me then you likely know I've been contemplating this for longer then I care to admit to. (That means it's been awhile)  But look at me putting stuff on the internet.

But anyway, I'm the Fat Kid. I say that because I'm a big old fat guy. I know a thing or two about food. My mother taught me most of the basics and both my brother and his best friend (all who may show up here at some point) are in culinary school and between that and a deep and passionate love of food network competition shows I may have gained some knowledge about what the hell I'm talking about.

In all that watching and talking about food I have absorbed by sorcerous osmosis perhaps, a pretty refined understanding of food. On this blog I'm planning on right about the delicious food I eat. Also the horrible stuff I choke down cause why the hell not? It's in arm reach.

See you in the chow line.

-The Fat Kid

2 comments:

  1. Choking down stuff in arms reach is a special talent. Nothing like week old grilled cheese and fermented apple juice to keep the blood flowing. Now where did I put those moldy cheetos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the idea of this. If you need another fat kid to post stuff occasionally, let me know!

    ReplyDelete